- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 838491, 21 pages
Possible Future Monoclonal Antibody (mAb)-Based Therapy against Arbovirus Infections
Laboratorio di Microbiologia e Virologia, Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele, 20132 Milano, Italy
Received 10 May 2013; Revised 5 July 2013; Accepted 11 July 2013
Academic Editor: Aldo Manzin
Copyright © 2013 Giuseppe Sautto et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Karin Wisskirchen, Julie Lucifora, Thomas Michler, and Ulrike Protzer, “New pharmacological strategies to fight enveloped viruses,” Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2014.
- Junzi Cao, Wen Sun, Feifei Gong, and Wanhui Liu, “Charge profiling and stability testing of biosimilar by capillary isoelectric focusing,” Electrophoresis, 2014.
- M. Pupo-Antúnez, S. Vázquez, Al. Sosa, Y. Caballero, Y. Vásquez, L. Morier, M. Álvarez, and Mg. Guzmán, “Monoclonal Antibody against Saint Louis encephalitis prM viral protein,” Journal of Virological Methods, 2015.
- Mireia Pelegrin, Mar Naranjo-Gomez, and Marc Piechaczyk, “Antiviral Monoclonal Antibodies: Can They Be More Than Simple Neutralizing Agents?,” Trends in Microbiology, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 653–665, 2015.
- Dan Selişteanu, Dorin Șendrescu, Vlad Georgeanu, and Monica Roman, “Mammalian Cell Culture Process for Monoclonal Antibody Production: Nonlinear Modelling and Parameter Estimation,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–16, 2015.
- Robert W. Malone, Jane Homan, Michael V. Callahan, Jill Glasspool-Malone, Lambodhar Damodaran, Adriano De Bernardi Schneider, Rebecca Zimler, James Talton, Ronald R. Cobb, Ivan Ruzic, Julie Smith-Gagen, Daniel Janies, and James Wilson, “Zika Virus: Medical Countermeasure Development Challenges,” Plos Neglected Tropical Diseases, vol. 10, no. 3, 2016.
- Kathryn H. Jacobsen, A. Alonso Aguirre, Charles L. Bailey, Ancha V. Baranova, Andrew T. Crooks, Arie Croitoru, Paul L. Delamater, Jhumka Gupta, Kylene Kehn-Hall, Aarthi Narayanan, Mariaelena Pierobon, Katherine E. Rowan, J. Reid Schwebach, Padmanabhan Seshaiyer, Dann M. Sklarew, Anthony Stefanidis, and Peggy Agouris, “Lessons from the Ebola Outbreak: Action Items for Emerging Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response,” EcoHealth, 2016.