- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 848363, 6 pages
Intraoperative Pachymetry Using Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography during Accelerated Corneal Collagen Crosslinking
1Hong Kong Eye Hospital, Hong Kong
2Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
3Department of Ophthalmology, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, Hong Kong
4Centre for Eye Research Australia, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3002, Australia
Received 29 April 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Vasilios F. Diakonis
Copyright © 2013 Vanissa W. S. Chow et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cosimo Mazzotta, and Stefano Caragiuli, “Intraoperative Corneal Thickness Measurement by Optical Coherence Tomography in Keratoconic Patients Undergoing Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, 2014.
- Z Shalchi, X Wang, and M A Nanavaty, “Safety and efficacy of epithelium removal and transepithelial corneal collagen crosslinking for keratoconus,” Eye, 2014.
- Arleta Waszczykowska, and Piotr Jurowski, “Two-Year Accelerated Corneal Cross-Linking Outcome in Patients with Progressive Keratoconus,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.