- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 861213, 7 pages
Association between Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Control in Peruvian School Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
1Instituto Nacional de Salud del Niño and Universidad San Martin de Porres, Lima, Peru
2Universidad San Martin de Porres, Lima, Peru
3Instituto Nacional de Salud del Niño and Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Lima, Peru
4Instituto Nacional de Salud del Niño, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia and Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Lima, Peru
Received 30 April 2013; Revised 2 July 2013; Accepted 3 July 2013
Academic Editor: Fulvio Braido
Copyright © 2013 Justo Padilla et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Valerio Lacagnina, Maria S. Leto-Barone, Simona La Piana, Gaia La Porta, Giuseppe Pingitore, and Gabriele Di Lorenzo, “Comparison between statistical and fuzzy approaches for improving diagnostic decision making in patients with chronic nasal symptoms,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 2013.
- Nan Su, Jiangtao Lin, Guoliang Liu, Kaisheng Yin, Xin Zhou, Huahao Shen, Ping Chen, Rongchang Chen, Chuntao Liu, Changgui Wu, Jianping Zhao, and Yanping Lin, “Asthma with allergic rhinitis management in China: a nationwide survey of respiratory specialists at tertiary hospitals,” International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 2014.
- Mari Sasaki, Koichi Yoshida, Yuichi Adachi, Mayumi Furukawa, Toshiko Itazawa, Hiroshi Odajima, Hirohisa Saito, and Akira Akasawa, “Factors associated with asthma control in children: findings from a national Web-based survey,” Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 804–809, 2015.
- Carlo Lombardi, Elena Raffetti, Marco Caminati, Gennaro Liccardi, Gianni Passalacqua, Federico Reccardini, Erminia Ridolo, GianEnrico Senna, Gundi Steinhilber, and M. Milanese, “Phenotyping asthma in the elderly: allergic sensitization profile and upper airways comorbidity in patients older than 65 years,” Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 2016.