- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 873434, 6 pages
The Variable Origin of the Recurrent Artery of Heubner: An Anatomical and Morphometric Study
Institute of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Comenius University, Spitalska 24, 813 72 Bratislava, Slovakia
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 19 June 2013
Academic Editor: Mohammadali M. Shoja
Copyright © 2013 Hisham El Falougy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Atul Goel, Abhidha Shah, Raghvendra Ramdasi, and Neeraj Patni, “Orbital cortical approach to lesions around the frontal horn of the lateral ventricle: indication and surgical parameters,” Acta Neurochirurgica, 2014.
- Olivier Walusinski, and Philippe Courrivaud, “Henry Duret (1849-1921): A Surgeon and Forgotten Neurologist,” European Neurology, vol. 72, no. 3-4, pp. 193–202, 2014.
- Paul M. Bunch, and Amir A. Zamani, “Anatomic Eponyms in Neuroradiology: Brain, Cerebral Vasculature, and Calvarium,” Academic Radiology, 2016.