- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 876316, 17 pages
The Adaptive Nature of the Bone-Periodontal Ligament-Cementum Complex in a Ligature-Induced Periodontitis Rat Model
1Division of Biomaterials and Bioengineering, Department of Preventive and Restorative Dental Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
2Division of Periodontology, Department of Orofacial Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Received 4 January 2013; Revised 18 March 2013; Accepted 24 March 2013
Academic Editor: Brian L. Foster
Copyright © 2013 Ji-Hyun Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jeremy D. Lin, Jihyun Lee, Hüseyin Özcoban, Gerold A. Schneider, and Sunita P. Ho, “Biomechanical adaptation of the bone-tooth fibrous joint as a consequence of disease,” Journal of Biomechanics, 2013.
- Takaaki Tomofuji, Yuya Kawabata, Kenta Kasuyama, Yasumasa Endo, Toshiki Yoneda, Mayu Yamane, Tetsuji Azuma, Daisuke Ekuni, and Manabu Morita, “Effects of hydrogen-rich water on aging periodontal tissues in rats,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, 2014.
- Xingfu Bao, Xianjun Liu, Yi Zhang, Yue Cui, Jindan Yao, and Min Hu, “Strontium Promotes Cementoblasts Differentiation through Inhibiting Sclerostin Expression In Vitro,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.