- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 901578, 13 pages
Translational Bioinformatics for Diagnostic and Prognostic Prediction of Prostate Cancer in the Next-Generation Sequencing Era
1Center for Systems Biology, Soochow University, Suzhou 215006, China
2School of Chemistry, Biology and Material Engineering, Suzhou University of Science and Technology, Suzhou 215011, China
3Department of Urology, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou 215004, China
Received 1 May 2013; Accepted 22 June 2013
Academic Editor: Xinghua Lu
Copyright © 2013 Jiajia Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Junfeng Jiang, Weirong Cui, Wanwipa Vongsangnak, Guang Hu, and Bairong Shen, “Post genome-wide association studies functional characterization of prostate cancer risk loci,” Bmc Genomics, vol. 14, 2013.
- Wenyu Zhang, Jin Zang, Xinhua Jing, Zhandong Sun, Wenying Yan, Dongrong Yang, Feng Guo, and Bairong Shen, “Identification of candidate miRNA biomarkers from miRNA regulatory network with application to prostate cancer,” Journal of Translational Medicine, vol. 12, 2014.
- Petra Hudler, Nina Kocevar, and Radovan Komel, “Proteomic Approaches in Biomarker Discovery: New Perspectives in Cancer Diagnostics,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.