- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 903142, 12 pages
Restoring Fertility in Sterile Childhood Cancer Survivors by Autotransplanting Spermatogonial Stem Cells: Are We There Yet?
Centre for Reproductive Medicine, Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam,
1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Received 19 October 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Irma Virant-Klun
Copyright © 2013 Robert B. Struijk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniel H. Williams IV, “Fertility preservation in the male with cancer,” Current Urology Reports, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 315–326, 2013.
- Bita Nickkholgh, Sefika Canan Mizrak, Cindy M. Korver, Saskia K.M. van Daalen, Andreas Meissner, Sjoerd Repping, and Ans M.M. van Pelt, “Enrichment of spermatogonial stem cells from long-term cultured human testicular cells,” Fertility and Sterility, 2014.
- Grace M. Centola, “Semen Assessment,” Urologic Clinics of North America, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 163–+, 2014.
- Florian Flenkenthaler, Stefanie Windschüttl, Thomas Fröhlich, J. Ullrich Schwarzer, Artur Mayerhofer, and Georg J. Arnold, “Secretome Analysis of Testicular Peritubular Cells: A Window into the Human Testicular Microenvironment and the Spermatogonial Stem Cell Niche in Man,” Journal of Proteome Research, pp. 140130101140001, 2014.