- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 905043, 9 pages
Is There a Risk of Yellow Fever Virus Transmission in South Asian Countries with Hyperendemic Dengue?
1Department of Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Allied Sciences, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Saliyapura, Sri Lanka
2Tropical Disease Research Unit, Faculty of Medicine and Allied Sciences, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Saliyapura, Sri Lanka
3Health Department, International Organization for Migration (IOM), Colombo, Sri Lanka
Received 19 September 2013; Revised 18 November 2013; Accepted 18 November 2013
Academic Editor: Jeffrey A. Frelinger
Copyright © 2013 Suneth B. Agampodi and Kolitha Wickramage. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anil C. Anand, and Hitendra K. Garg, “Approach to Clinical Syndrome of Jaundice and Encephalopathy in Tropics,” Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology, 2014.
- David W.C. Beasley, Alexander J. McAuley, and Dennis A. Bente, “Yellow fever virus: Genetic and phenotypic diversity and implications for detection, prevention and therapy,” Antiviral Research, 2014.
- John T. Cathey, “Comment on “Is There a Risk of Yellow Fever Virus Transmission in South Asian Countries with Hyperendemic Dengue?”,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–1, 2015.
- Jun Chen, and Hongzhou Lu, “Yellow fever in China is still an imported disease,” Bioscience Trends, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 158–162, 2016.
- Mahmoud Iranpour, Adel Rezaei Moghadam, Mina Yazdi, Sudharsana R. Ande, Javad Alizadeh, Emilia Wiechec, Robbin Lindsay, Michael Drebot, Kevin M. Coombs, and Saeid Ghavami, “Apoptosis, autophagy and unfolded protein response pathways in Arbovirus replication and pathogenesis,” Expert Reviews In Molecular Medicine, vol. 18, 2016.