- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 909613, 15 pages
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Therapies and Gut Function in a Colitis Mouse Model
1School of Women’s and Children’s Health, University of New South Wales, Randwick, Sydney, NSW 2031, Australia
2School of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences, University of New South Wales, Randwick, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
3Department of Gastroenterology, Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick, Sydney, NSW 2031, Australia
4Department of Pathology, Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences, Massey University, Palmerston North 4442, New Zealand
5Paediatric Gastroenterology, Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand
6Department of Paediatrics, University of Otago, Christchurch, Christchurch 8140, New Zealand
Received 30 April 2013; Revised 1 July 2013; Accepted 1 July 2013
Academic Editor: David Bernardo
Copyright © 2013 Lily Nahidi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Armelle Ménard, Christelle Péré-Védrenne, Freddy Haesebrouck, and Bram Flahou, “ Gastric and Enterohepatic Helicobacters other than Helicobacter pylori ,” Helicobacter, vol. 19, pp. 59–67, 2014.
- Rajesh Shah, and Richard Kellermayer, “Microbiome Associations of Therapeutic Enteral Nutrition,” Nutrients, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 5298–5311, 2014.
- Xu-Dong Wu, Yang Sun, Qiang Xu, Xue-Feng Wu, Zi-Jun Ouyang, Li-Li Feng, Gong Chen, Wen-Jie Guo, and Yan Shen, “Suppression of NF-κB signaling and NLRP3 inflammasome activation in macrophages is responsible for the amelioration of experimental murine colitis by the natural compound fraxinellone,” Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, 2014.
- Lily Nahidi, Andrew S. Day, Daniel A. Lemberg, and Steven T. Leach, “Paediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Mechanistic Approach to Investigate Exclusive Enteral Nutrition Treatment,” Scientifica, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- F. Yu, S. Huang, F. Zhou, Q. Luo, X. Xie, and C. Zheng, “Correlation between DQB1 genetic polymorphism and genetic susceptibility in patients diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea,” Genetics And Molecular Research, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 10285–10293, 2014.
- Lily Nahidi, Susan M. Corley, Marc R. Wilkins, Jerry Wei, Moftah Alhagamhmad, Andrew S. Day, Daniel A. Lemberg, and Steven T. Leach, “The major pathway by which polymeric formula reduces inflammation in intestinal epithelial cells: a microarray-based analysis,” Genes & Nutrition, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Andrew S. Day, and Robert N. Lopez, “Exclusive enteral nutrition in children with crohn's disease,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 22, pp. 6809–6816, 2015.
- Liang Chen, Lin Feng, Wei-Dan Jiang, Jun Jiang, Pei Wu, Juan Zhao, Sheng-Yao Kuang, Ling Tang, Wu-Neng Tang, Yong-An Zhang, Xiao-Qiu Zhou, and Yang Liu, “Dietary riboflavin deficiency decreases immunity and antioxidant capacity, and changes tight junction proteins and related signaling molecules mRNA expression in the gills of young grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella),” Fish & Shellfish Immunology, 2015.
- Nadeem O Kaakoush, Andrew S Day, Steven T Leach, Daniel A Lemberg, Shaun Nielsen, and Hazel M Mitchell, “Effect of Exclusive Enteral Nutrition on the Microbiota of Children With Newly Diagnosed Crohn’s Disease,” Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. e71, 2015.
- Seunghee Lee, Hyung-Sik Kim, Kyoung-Hwan Roh, Byung-Chul Lee, Tae-Hoon Shin, Ju-Mi Yoo, Yu-Lee Kim, Kyung-Rok Yu, Kyung-Sun Kang, and Kwang-Won Seo, “DNA methyltransferase inhibition accelerates the immunomodulation and migration of human mesenchymal stem cells,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, pp. 8020, 2015.