- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 915636, 7 pages
Comparative Study of Exome Copy Number Variation Estimation Tools Using Array Comparative Genomic Hybridization as Control
1Center for Quantitative Sciences, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37027, USA
2Center for Human Genetics Research, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37037, USA
3Department of Biochemistry, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN 37027, USA
Received 3 September 2013; Accepted 24 September 2013
Academic Editor: Zhongming Zhao
Copyright © 2013 Yan Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Renjie Tan, Yadong Wang, Sarah E. Kleinstein, Yongzhuang Liu, Xiaolin Zhu, Hongzhe Guo, Qinghua Jiang, Andrew S. Allen, and Mingfu Zhu, “An Evaluation of Copy Number Variation Detection Tools from Whole-Exome Sequencing Data,” Human Mutation, 2014.
- Ming-Yih Wu, Kuang-Han Chao, Chin-Der Chen, Li-Jung Chang, Shee-Uan Chen, and Yu-Shih Yang, “Current Status of Comprehensive Chromosome Screening for Elective Single-Embryo Transfer,” Obstetrics and Gynecology International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.