- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 923475, 6 pages
Prior Lung Inflammation Impacts on Body Distribution of Gold Nanoparticles
1Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Responses to Xenobiotics, CNRS EAC 7059, Unit of Functional and Adaptive Biology (BFA),
Sorbonne Paris Cité, University of Paris Diderot, 75 013 Paris, France
2Lung Toxicology Research Unit, KU Leuven, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
3Clinical Research Unit, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), NIH, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina NC 27709, USA
4Louvain Centre for Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology, Catholic University of Louvain, 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Received 5 September 2012; Revised 29 November 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ernesto Alfaro-Moreno
Copyright © 2013 Salik Hussain et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Majid Aliabadi, Roya Dastjerdi, and Kourosh Kabiri, “HTCC-Modified Nanoclay for Tissue Engineering Applications: A Synergistic Cell Growth and Antibacterial Efficiency,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Eria Cardoso, Gislaine Tezza Rezin, Elton Torres Zanoni, Frederico de Souza Notoya, Daniela Dimer Leffa, Adriani Paganini Damiani, Francine Daumann, Juan Carlos Ortiz Rodriguez, Roberto Benavides, Luciano Da Silva, Vanessa M. Andrade, and Marcos Marques da Silva Paula, “Acute and chronic administration of gold nanoparticles cause DNA damage in the cerebral cortex of adult rats,” Mutation Research-Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis, vol. 766, pp. 25–30, 2014.
- Zhoumeng Lin, Nancy A. Monteiro-Riviere, and Jim E. Riviere, “Pharmacokinetics of metallic nanoparticles,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology, 2014.