- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 932863, 3 pages
Cardiovascular Profile of Xanthelasma Palpebrarum
Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hamdard University, New Delhi 110062, India
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 4 June 2013
Academic Editor: J. Mocco
Copyright © 2013 Anupam Dey et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Dwivedi and R. Jhamb, “Cutaneous markers of coronary artery disease,” The World Journal of Cardiology, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 262–269, 2010.
- A. Jain, P. Goyal, P. K. Nigam, H. Gurbaksh, and R. C. Sharma, “Xanthelasma palpebrarum-clinical and biochemical profile in a tertiary care hospital of Delhi,” The Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 151–153, 2007.
- B. N. Gangopadhyay, S. K. Dey, C. Mitra, D. Pal, and S. Chaudhuri, “Serum lipid profile in Xanthelasma Palpebrarum,” The Indian Journal of Dermatology, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 53–57, 1998.
- M. Ribera, X. Pinto, J. M. Argimon, C. Fiol, R. Pujol, and C. Ferrandiz, “Lipid metabolism and apolipoprotein E phenotypes in patients with xanthelasma,” The American Journal of Medicine, vol. 99, no. 5, pp. 485–490, 1995.
- M. Christoffersen, R. Frikke-Schmidt, P. Schnohr, G. B. Jensen, B. G. Nordestgaard, and A. Tybjærg-Hansen, “Xanthelasmata, arcus corneae, and ischaemic vascular disease and death in general population: prospective cohort study,” BMJ, vol. 343, pp. 1–8, 2011.
- D. Pandhi, P. Gupta, A. Singal, A. Tondon, S. B. Sharma, and S. V. Madhu, “Xanthelasma palpebrarum: a marker of premature atherosclerosis (risk of atherosclerosis in xanthelasma),” Postgraduate Medical Journal, vol. 88, no. 1038, pp. 198–204, 2012.