- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 941467, 9 pages
Unmasking Snake Venom of Bothrops leucurus: Purification and Pharmacological and Structural Characterization of New PL Bleu TX-III
1Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, State University of Campinas, 13083-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
2Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Biology, State University of Campinas, 13083-970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
Received 4 September 2012; Revised 31 October 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Academic Editor: Laura Leiva
Copyright © 2013 Fábio André Marangoni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniela de Oliveira Toyama, Henrique Hessel Gaeta, Marcus Vinícius Terashima de Pinho, Marcelo José Pena Ferreira, Paulete Romoff, Fábio Filippi Matioli, Angelo José Magro, Marcos Roberto de Mattos Fontes, and Marcos Hikari Toyama, “An Evaluation of 3-Rhamnosylquercetin, a Glycosylated Form of Quercetin, against the Myotoxic and Edematogenic Effects of sPLA2 from Crotalus durissus terrificus,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Jeison Saturnino-Oliveira, Daiana Do Carmo Santos, Adriana Gibara Guimarães, Antônio Santos Dias, Marcelo Amorim Tomaz, Marcos Monteiro-Machado, Charles Santos Estevam, Waldecy De Lucca Júnior, Durvanei Augusto Maria, Paulo A. Melo, Adriano Antunes de Souza Araújo, Márcio Roberto Viana Santos, Jackson Roberto Guedes da Silva Almeida, Rita de Cássia Meneses Oliveira, Aldeidia Pereira de Oliveira, and Lucindo José Quintans Júnior, “ Abarema cochliacarpos Extract Decreases the Inflammatory Process and Skeletal Muscle Injury Induced by Bothrops leucurus Venom ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.