- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 957547, 6 pages
Sexual Function in Women with Stress Urinary Incontinence Treated with the SPARC Sling System
1Department of Urology, Medical University of Graz (MUG), Auenbruggerplatz 7, 8036 Graz, Austria
2Department of Urology, University of Ottawa, Canada
3Department of Statistics, Medical University of Graz (MUG), Auenbruggerplatz 2/9/V, 8036 Graz, Austria
Received 15 April 2013; Revised 22 June 2013; Accepted 24 June 2013
Academic Editor: Pradeep Tyagi
Copyright © 2013 Badereddin Mohamad Al-Ali et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tomasz Halski, Kuba Ptaszkowski, Lucyna Słupska, and Robert Dymarek, “The Evaluation of Bioelectrical Activity of Pelvic Floor Muscles Depending on Probe Location: A Pilot Study,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Tomasz Halski, Lucyna Słupska, Robert Dymarek, Janusz Bartnicki, Urszula Halska, Agata Król, Małgorzata Paprocka-Borowicz, Janusz Dembowski, Romuald Zdrojowy, and Kuba Ptaszkowski, “Evaluation of Bioelectrical Activity of Pelvic Floor Muscles and Synergistic Muscles Depending on Orientation of Pelvis in Menopausal Women with Symptoms of Stress Urinary Incontinence: A Preliminary Observational Study,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.