- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 960126, 11 pages
Microtubule-Associated Proteins in Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy with and without Psychiatric Comorbidities and Their Relation with Granular Cell Layer Dispersion
1Ribeirao Preto Medical School, Department of Neurosciences and Behavior, University of Sao Paulo (USP), Avenida Bandeirantes 3900, 14049-900 Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
2Center for Interdisciplinary Research on Applied Neurosciences (NAPNA), USP, Avenida Bandeirantes 3900, 14049-900 Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
3National Institute of Science and Technology in Translational Medicine (INCT-TM/CNPq), Avenida Bandeirantes 3900, 14049-900 Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
4Ribeirao Preto Medical School, Department of Surgery, USP, Avenida Bandeirantes 3900, 14049-900 Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil
Received 30 April 2013; Revised 19 July 2013; Accepted 24 July 2013
Academic Editor: Johan Pallud
Copyright © 2013 Ludmyla Kandratavicius et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ludmyla Kandratavicius, Jaime E. Hallak, Carlos G. Carlotti, Joao A. Assirati, and Joao P. Leite, “Hippocampal expression of heat shock proteins in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with psychiatric comorbidities and their relation to seizure outcome,” Epilepsia, 2014.
- Ludmyla Kandratavicius, Jaime Eduardo Hallak, Carlos Gilberto Carlotti, Joao Alberto Assirati, and Joao Pereira Leite, “Neurotrophin receptors expression in mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with and without psychiatric comorbidities and their relation with seizure type and surgical outcome,” Acta Neuropathologica Communications, vol. 2, no. 1, 2014.
- Ludmyla Kandratavicius, Jaime Eduardo Hallak, and Joao Pereira Leite, “What are the similarities and differences between schizophrenia and schizophrenia-like psychosis of epilepsy? A neuropathological approach to the understanding of schizophrenia spectrum and epilepsy,” Epilepsy & Behavior, 2014.
- Ludmyla Kandratavicius, Priscila Alves Balista, Cleiton Lopes-Aguiar, Rafael Naime Ruggiero, Eduardo Henrique Umeoka, Norberto Garcia-Cairasco, Lezio Soares Bueno-Junior, and Joao Pereira Leite, “Animal models of epilepsy: use and limitations,” Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment, vol. 10, pp. 1693–1705, 2014.
- Ludmyla Kandratavicius, Jose Eduardo Peixoto-Santos, Mariana Raquel Monteiro, Renata Caldo Scandiuzzi, Carlos Gilberto Carlotti, Joao Alberto Assirati, Jaime Eduardo Hallak, and Joao Pereira Leite, “Mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with psychiatric comorbidities: a place for differential neuroinflammatory interplay,” Journal of Neuroinflammation, vol. 12, no. 1, 2015.
- Shahin Mohammadi, Baharak Saberidokht, Shankar Subramaniam, and Ananth Grama, “Scope and limitations of yeast as a model organism for studying human tissue-specific pathways,” BMC Systems Biology, vol. 9, no. 1, 2015.