- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 965318, 6 pages
The Quantitative Overhead Analysis for Effective Task Migration in Biosensor Networks
1Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, 300 Cheoncheon-dong, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do 440-746, Republic of Korea
2Department of Liberal Art, Seoul Theological University, Sosabon-dong, Sosa-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do 422-742, Republic of Korea
3Department of Military Studies, Daejeon University, 62 Daehakro, Dong-Gu, Daejeon-si 300-716, Republic of Korea
Received 30 June 2013; Revised 22 August 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Tai-hoon Kim
Copyright © 2013 Sung-Min Jung et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Zhu, S. L. Keoh, M. Sloman, and E. C. Lupu, “A lightweight policy system for body sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 137–148, 2009.
- I. F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci, “A survey on sensor networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 102–105, 2002.
- Z. Hussain, M. P. Singh, and R. K. Singh, “Analysis of lifetime of wireless sensor network,” International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, vol. 53, pp. 117–126, 2013.
- S. K. Dhurandher, S. Misra, A. Dhawan, and A. Tiwari, “Efficient solutions to various routing issues involved in mobile ad hoc bio-sensor networks: applying appropriate motion trajectories,” IET Communications, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 830–845, 2009.
- S. Saleem, S. Ullah, and K. S. Kwak, “Towards security issues and solutions in Wireless Body Area Networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Networked Computing (INC '10), pp. 349–352, May 2010.
- J. Xu, J. Wang, S. Xie, W. Chen, and J.-U. Kim, “Study on intrusion detection policy for wireless sensor networks,” in Proceedings of the International Journal of Security and Its Applications (IJSIA '13), vol. 7, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- V. B. Balasubramanyn, G. Thamilarasu, and R. Sridhar, “Security solution for data integrity in wireless BioSensor networks,” in Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems Workshops (ICDCSW '07), pp. 79–82, June 2007.
- J. N. Al-Karaki and A. E. Kamal, “Routing techniques in wireless sensor networks: a survey,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 6–27, 2004.
- S. Lindsey, C. Raghavendra, and K. M. Sivalingam, “Data gathering algorithms in sensor networks using energy metrics,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 924–935, 2002.
- W. B. Heinzelman, A. P. Chandrakasan, and H. Balakrishnan, “An application-specific protocol architecture for wireless microsensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 660–670, 2002.
- R. Sheikhpour and S. Jabbehdari, “A two-level cluster based routing protocol for wireless sensor networks,” in International Journal of Security and Its Applications (IJSIA '12), vol. 45, pp. 19–30, 2012.
- S. Yeo and H.-H. S. Lee, “Using mathematical modeling in provisioning a heterogeneous cloud computing environment,” Computer, vol. 44, no. 8, Article ID 5740825, pp. 55–62, 2011.