- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 968692, 9 pages
Optimization of the Alkaline Pretreatment of Rice Straw for Enhanced Methane Yield
1College of Forestry, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, Shaanxi Province 712100, China
2Research Center for Recycling Agricultural Engineering Technology of Shaanxi Province, Yangling, Shaanxi Province 712100, China
3College of Agronomy, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, Shaanxi Province 712100, China
Received 14 September 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Shi-You Ding
Copyright © 2013 Zilin Song et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pengchong Zhang, Che-Jen Lin, James Liu, Pruek Pongprueksa, Simon A. Evers, and Peter Hart, “Biogas production from brown grease using a pilot-scale high-rate anaerobic digester,” Renewable Energy, vol. 68, pp. 304–313, 2014.
- Yi Zheng, Jia Zhao, Fuqing Xu, and Yebo Li, “Pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass for enhanced biogas production,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 2014.
- Yu Gu, Yalei Zhang, and Xuefei Zhou, “Effect of Ca(OH)2 pretreatment on extruded rice straw anaerobic digestion,” Bioresource Technology, 2015.
- Sameh S. Ali, and Jianzhong Sun, “Physico-chemical pretreatment and fungal biotreatment for park wastes and cattle dung for biogas production,” SpringerPlus, vol. 4, no. 1, 2015.