- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 971203, 6 pages
Factors Associated with HIV/AIDS in Sudan
1Department of Community Health Sciences, College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, P.O. Box 10219, Riyadh 11433, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Family and Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Jazan University, P.O. Box 2531, Jazan 45142, Saudi Arabia
Received 9 April 2013; Revised 6 June 2013; Accepted 1 July 2013
Academic Editor: Leon Spicer
Copyright © 2013 Badreldin Abdelrhman Mohamed and Mohamed Salih Mahfouz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kayigan d'Almeida Wilson, Rosemary Dray-Spira, Cindy Aubrière, Christine Hamelin, Bruno Spire, and France Lert, “Frequency and correlates of late presentation for HIV infection in France: older adults are a risk group – results from the ANRS-VESPA2 Study, France,” AIDS Care, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Badreldin A. Mohamed, “Correlates of condom use among males in North Sudan,” Sexual Health, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 31–36, 2014.
- Jie Liu, Bo Qu, Yaxin Zhu, and Bingxue Hu, “The Influence of Social Support on Quality of Life of Men Who Have Sex with Men in China: A Preliminary Study,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.