- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 972028, 9 pages
Evaluation of In Vivo Wound Healing Activity of Bacopa monniera on Different Wound Model in Rats
1Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, India
2Department of Pathology and Lab Medicine, Medanta-The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon 122001, India
Received 29 April 2013; Revised 20 June 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Alethéa Gatto Barschak
Copyright © 2013 S. Murthy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. K. Gautam, V. Purohit, M. Agarwal, A. Singh, and R. K. Goel, “In Vivo Healing Potential of Aegle marmelos in Excision, Incision, and Dead Space Wound Models,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Mayank Gangwar, Manish Kumar Gautam, Shivani Ghildiyal, Gopal Nath, and Raj Kumar Goel, “Mallotus philippinensis Muell. Arg fruit glandular hairs extract promotes wound healing on different wound model in rats,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.