- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 972028, 9 pages
Evaluation of In Vivo Wound Healing Activity of Bacopa monniera on Different Wound Model in Rats
1Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005, India
2Department of Pathology and Lab Medicine, Medanta-The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurgaon 122001, India
Received 29 April 2013; Revised 20 June 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Alethéa Gatto Barschak
Copyright © 2013 S. Murthy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. K. Gautam, V. Purohit, M. Agarwal, A. Singh, and R. K. Goel, “In Vivo Healing Potential of Aegle marmelos in Excision, Incision, and Dead Space Wound Models,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Long Zheng, Qi Hui, Lu Tang, Lulu Zheng, Zi Jin, Bingjie Yu, Zhitao Wang, Peng Lin, Weidan Yu, Haiyan Li, Xiaokun Li, and Xiaojie Wang, “TAT-Mediated Acidic Fibroblast Growth Factor Delivery to the Dermis Improves Wound Healing of Deep Skin Tissue in Rat,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 8, 2015.
- Ahmad Mohammed Gumel, Mohd Rafais Mohd Razaif-Mazinah, Siti Nor Syairah Anis, and Mohamad Suffian Mohamad Annuar, “Poly (3-hydroxyalkanoates)-co-(6-hydroxyhexanoate) hydrogel promotes angiogenesis and collagen deposition during cutaneous wound healing in rats,” Biomedical Materials, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 045001, 2015.
- Manish Kumar Gautam, Mayank Gangwar, Surya Kumar Singh, and Raj Kumar Goel, “Effects of Azardirachta indica on Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Cytokines in Diabetic Deep Wound,” Planta Medica, vol. 81, no. 9, pp. 713–721, 2015.
- Jamila Alessandra Perini, Thais Angeli-Gamba, Jessica Alessandra-Perini, Luiz Claudio Ferreira, Luiz Eurico Nasciutti, and Daniel Escorsim Machado, “Topical application of Acheflan on rat skin injury accelerates wound healing: a histopathological, immunohistochemical and biochemical study,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Mayank Gangwar, Manish Kumar Gautam, Shivani Ghildiyal, Gopal Nath, and Raj Kumar Goel, “Mallotus philippinensis Muell. Arg fruit glandular hairs extract promotes wound healing on different wound model in rats,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Shaymaa Fadhel Abbas Albaayit, Yusuf Abba, Abdullah Rasedee, and Noorlidah Abdullah, “Effect of Clausena excavata Burm. f. (Rutaceae) leaf extract on wound healing and antioxidant activity in rats,” Drug Design Development And Therapy, vol. 9, 2015.
- Anindita Kundu, Arka Ghosh, Narendra K. Singh, Gireesh K. Singh, Ankit Seth, Santosh K. Maurya, Siva Hemalatha, and Damiki Laloo, “ Wound healing activity of the ethanol root extract and polyphenolic rich fraction from Potentilla fulgens ,” Pharmaceutical Biology, pp. 1–11, 2016.
- Chiara De Luca, Elena V. Mikhal’chik, Maxim V. Suprun, Michael Papacharalambous, Arseniy I. Truhanov, and Liudmila G. Korkina, “Skin Antiageing and Systemic Redox Effects of Supplementation with Marine Collagen Peptides and Plant-Derived Antioxidants: A Single-Blind Case-Control Clinical Study,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2016, pp. 1–14, 2016.