- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 976383, 8 pages
Characterization of CD8+ T-Cell Responses in the Peripheral Blood and Skin Injection Sites of Melanoma Patients Treated with mRNA Electroporated Autologous Dendritic Cells (TriMixDC-MEL)
1Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Therapy, Department of Immunology-Physiology and Dendritic Cell Bank, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
2Department of Medical Oncology, Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel, 1090 Brussels, Belgium
Received 4 June 2012; Accepted 21 July 2012
Academic Editor: Julie Curtsinger
Copyright © 2013 Daphné Benteyn et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nathalie Kerkhoff, Hetty J. Bontkes, Theresia M. Westers, Tanja D. De Gruijl, Shahram Kordasti, and Arjan A. Van De Loosdrecht, “Dendritic cells in myelodysplastic syndromes: From pathogenesis to immunotherapy,” Immunotherapy, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 621–637, 2013.
- Daphne Benteyn, Sebastien Anguille, Sandra Van Lint, Carlo Heirman, An M. T. Van Nuffel, Jurgen Corthals, Sebastian Ochsenreither, Wim Waelput, Katrien Van Beneden, Karine Breckpot, Viggo Van Tendeloo, Kris Thielemans, and Aude Bonehill, “Design of an Optimized Wilms' Tumor 1 (WT1) mRNA Construct for Enhanced WT1 Expression and Improved Immunogenicity In Vitro and In Vivo,” Molecular Therapy-Nucleic Acids, vol. 2, 2013.
- S. Wilgenhof, A. M. T. Van Nuffel, D. Benteyn, J. Corthals, C. Aerts, C. Heirman, I. Van Riet, A. Bonehill, K. Thielemans, and B. Neyns, “A phase IB study on intravenous synthetic mRNA electroporated dendritic cell immunotherapy in pretreated advanced melanoma patients,” Annals of Oncology, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 2686–2693, 2013.
- Daphné Benteyn, Carlo Heirman, Aude Bonehill, Kris Thielemans, and Karine Breckpot, “mRNA-based dendritic cell vaccines,” Expert Review of Vaccines, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Yinin Hu, Gina R. Petroni, Walter C. Olson, Andrea Czarkowski, Mark E. Smolkin, William W. Grosh, Kimberly A. Chianese-Bullock, and Craig L. Slingluff, “Immunologic hierarchy, class II MHC promiscuity, and epitope spreading of a melanoma helper peptide vaccine,” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2014.
- Sofie Wilgenhof, Jurgen Corthals, An M. T. Van Nuffel, Daphné Benteyn, Carlo Heirman, Aude Bonehill, Kris Thielemans, and Bart Neyns, “Long-term clinical outcome of melanoma patients treated with messenger RNA-electroporated dendritic cell therapy following complete resection of metastases,” Cancer Immunology, Immunotherapy, 2014.
- Norma Bloy, Jonathan Pol, Fernando Aranda, Alexander Eggermont, Isabelle Cremer, Wolf Hervé Fridman, Jitka Fučíková, Jérôme Galon, Eric Tartour, Radek Spisek, Madhav V. Dhodapkar, Laurence Zitvogel, Guido Kroemer, and Lorenzo Galluzzi, “Trial Watch: Dendritic cell-based anticancer therapy,” OncoImmunology, pp. 00–00, 2014.
- Chizuru Ogi, and Atsushi Aruga, “New concepts of biomarkers and clinical outcomes for therapeutic cancer vaccines in clinical trials,” Immunotherapy, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 1025–1036, 2014.
- Ugur Sahin, Katalin Kariko, and Oezlem Tuereci, “mRNA-based therapeutics - developing a new class of drugs,” Nature Reviews Drug Discovery, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 759–780, 2014.
- João Constantino, Célia Gomes, Amílcar Falcão, Maria Teresa Cruz, and Bruno Miguel Neves, “Antitumor dendritic cell-based vaccines: lessons from 20 years of clinical trials and future perspectives,” Translational Research, 2015.
- Britta Vallazza, Sebastian Petri, Marco A. Poleganov, Florian Eberle, Andreas N. Kuhn, and Ugur Sahin, “Recombinant messenger RNA technology and its application in cancer immunotherapy, transcript replacement therapies, pluripotent stem cell induction, and beyond,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: RNA, 2015.
- Elias J Sayour, Luis Sanchez-Perez, Catherine Flores, and Duane A Mitchell, “Bridging infectious disease vaccines with cancer immunotherapy: a role for targeted RNA based immunotherapeutics,” Journal for Immunotherapy of Cancer, vol. 3, no. 1, 2015.
- Mariana Aris, and MarÃa Marcela Barrio, “Combining Immunotherapy with Oncogene-Targeted Therapy: A New Road for Melanoma Treatment,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.