- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 976765, 7 pages
Loss of RASSF1A Expression in Colorectal Cancer and Its Association with K-ras Status
1Department of Medical Oncology, Cancer Center, The State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy, West China Hospital, West China Medical School, Sichuan University, 37 Guo Xue Xiang, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, China
2Department of Pathology, West China Hospital, West China Medical School, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610041, China
Received 6 April 2013; Accepted 29 May 2013
Academic Editor: Renfu Shao
Copyright © 2013 Dan Cao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicolas Charette, Caroline Vandeputte, and Peter Stärkel, “Ras in digestive oncology,” Current Opinion in Oncology, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 454–461, 2014.
- Ghang Tai Lee, Hwa Jun Cha, Kwang Sik Lee, Kun Kook Lee, Jin Tae Hong, Kyu Joong Ahn, In-Sook An, Sungkwan An, and Seunghee Bae, “Arctiin induces an UVB protective effect in human dermal fibroblast cells through microRNA expression changes,” International Journal of Molecular Medicine, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 640–648, 2014.