- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 374828, 7 pages
Surface-Based Regional Homogeneity in First-Episode, Drug-Naïve Major Depression: A Resting-State fMRI Study
1Laboratory for Functional Connectome and Development, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Research Center, Key Laboratory of Behavioral Science, Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, No. 16 Lincui Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101, China
2Department of Psychiatry, First Hospital of Shanxi Medical University, No. 85 Jiefang South Road, Taiyuan 030001, China
3University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
Received 5 November 2013; Revised 15 January 2014; Accepted 19 January 2014; Published 25 February 2014
Academic Editor: Qiyong Gong
Copyright © 2014 Hui-Jie Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gao-Xia Wei, Hao-Ming Dong, Zhi Yang, Jing Luo, and Xi-Nian Zuo, “Tai Chi Chuan optimizes the functional organization of the intrinsic human brain architecture in older adults,” Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, vol. 6, 2014.
- Qun-Lin Chen, Ting Xu, Wen-Jing Yang, Ya-Dan Li, Jiang-Zhou Sun, Kang-Cheng Wang, Roger E. Beaty, Qing-Lin Zhang, Xi-Nian Zuo, and Jiang Qiu, “Individual differences in verbal creative thinking are reflected in the precuneus,” Neuropsychologia, 2015.