- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 480921, 7 pages
Antisecretory Effect of Hydrogen Sulfide on Gastric Acid Secretion and the Involvement of Nitric Oxide
1Research Institute for Infectious Diseases of Digestive System, Physiology Research Center (PRC) and Department of Physiology, The School of Medicine, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz 61357 15794, Iran
2Department of Physiology, The School of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
3Research Institute for Infectious Diseases of Digestive System, The School of Medicine, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz 61357 15794, Iran
4Research Institute for Infectious Diseases of Digestive System and Department of Virology, The School of Medicine, Ahvaz Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Ahvaz 61357 15794, Iran
Received 20 April 2013; Revised 24 December 2013; Accepted 8 January 2014; Published 24 February 2014
Academic Editor: David Bernardo Ordiz
Copyright © 2014 Seyyed Ali Mard et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rory W Blackler, Burcu Gemici, Anna Manko, and John L Wallace, “NSAID-gastroenteropathy: new aspects of pathogenesis and prevention,” Current Opinion in Pharmacology, vol. 19, pp. 11–16, 2014.
- Burcu Gemici, Wagdi Elsheikh, Karla B. Feitosa, Soraia K.P. Costa, Marcelo N. Muscara, and John L. Wallace, “H2S-releasing drugs: anti-inflammatory, cytoprotective and chemopreventative potential,” Nitric Oxide, 2014.