- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 514782, 7 pages
Vitamin D Status in Migraine Patients: A Case-Control Study
1Physiology Research Center, Department of Physiology, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81745-319, Iran
2Medical Student Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan 81745-319, Iran
3Medical Student Research Center, Faculty of Medicine, Islamic Azad University, NajafAbad Branch, NajafAbad 8514143131, Iran
4Department of Neurology and Isfahan Neurosciences Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Hezarjarib Avenue, Isfahan 81745-319, Iran
Received 4 August 2013; Revised 10 October 2013; Accepted 16 October 2013; Published 2 January 2014
Academic Editor: Alessandro Landi
Copyright © 2014 Alireza Zandifar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Frederick G. Freitag, and Derrick Shumate, “Current and Investigational Drugs for the Prevention of Migraine in Adults and Children,” Cns Drugs, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 921–927, 2014.
- Fevzi Nuri Aydin, Ibrahim Aydin, and Mehmet Agilli, “Comment on “Vitamin D Status in Migraine Patients: A Case-Control Study”,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–2, 2014.
- Giuseppe Lippi, Gianfranco Cervellin, and Camilla Mattiuzzi, “No Evidence for an Association of Vitamin D Deficiency and Migraine: A Systematic Review of the Literature,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.