- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 682946, 6 pages
The Interaction Pattern between a Homology Model of 40S Ribosomal S9 Protein of Rhizoctonia solani and 1-Hydroxyphenaize by Docking Study
1Agronomy and Soil Science Division, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow 226015, India
2Biotechnology Division, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow 226015, India
3Crop Protection Division, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow 226015, India
Received 25 December 2013; Revised 19 February 2014; Accepted 19 February 2014; Published 22 April 2014
Academic Editor: José Carlos Tavares Carvalho
Copyright © 2014 Seema Dharni et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sanchita, Swati Singh, and Ashok Sharma, “Bioinformatics approaches for structural and functional analysis of proteins in secondary metabolism in Withania somnifera,” Molecular Biology Reports, vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 7323–7330, 2014.
- Seema Dharni, Sanchita, Anupam Maurya, Abdul Samad, Santosh Kumar Srivastava, Ashok Sharma, and Dharani Dhar Patra, “ Purification, Characterization, and in Vitro Activity of 2,4-Di- tert -butylphenol from Pseudomonas monteilii PsF84: Conformational and Molecular Docking Studies ,” Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, pp. 140623105847002, 2014.
- Seema Dharni, Sanchita, SreeKuttan M. Unni, Sreekumar Kurungot, Abdul Samad, Ashok Sharma, and Dharani Dhar Patra, “ In vitro and in silico antifungal efficacy of nitrogen-doped carbon nanohorn (NCNH) against Rhizoctonia solani ,” Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, pp. 1–11, 2015.