- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 852610, 10 pages
Calcium Phosphate Based Three-Dimensional Cold Plotted Bone Scaffolds for Critical Size Bone Defects
1Department of Dental Materials and Biomaterials Research, RWTH Aachen University Hospital, Pauwelsstrasse 30, 52074 Aachen, Germany
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, CAPHRI School for Public Health and Primary Care, Maastricht University Medical Centre, P.O. Box 5800, 6202 AZ Maastricht, The Netherlands
3AO Research Institute Davos, Clavadelerstrasse 8, 7270 Davos Platz, Switzerland
4Department of Ceramics and Refractory Materials, Institute of Mineral Engineering, RWTH Aachen University, Mauerstrasse 5, 52064 Aachen, Germany
Received 18 October 2013; Revised 13 January 2014; Accepted 13 January 2014; Published 26 February 2014
Academic Editor: Aaron W. James
Copyright © 2014 Christian J. D. Bergmann et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marc A. Fernandez-Yague, Sunny Akogwu Abbah, Laoise McNamara, Dimitrios I. Zeugolis, Abhay Pandit, and Manus J. Biggs, “Biomimetic Approaches in Bone Tissue Engineering: Integrating Biological and Physicomechanical Strategies,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2014.
- István Hornyák, Edit Madácsi, Pálma Kalugyer, Gabriella Vácz, Dénes B. Horváthy, Miklós Szendrői, Weiping Han, and Zsombor Lacza, “Increased Release Time of Antibiotics from Bone Allografts through a Novel Biodegradable Coating,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ashwini Rahul Akkineni, Yongxiang Luo, Matthias Schumacher, Berthold Nies, Anja Lode, and Michael Gelinsky, “3D plotting of growth factor loaded calcium phosphate cement scaffolds,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2015.
- Tilman Ahlfeld, Ashwini Rahul Akkineni, Yvonne Förster, Tino Köhler, Sven Knaack, Michael Gelinsky, and Anja Lode, “Design and Fabrication of Complex Scaffolds for Bone Defect Healing: Combined 3D Plotting of a Calcium Phosphate Cement and a Growth Factor-Loaded Hydrogel,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2016.