- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Motor Functional Evaluation from Physiology and Biomechanics to Clinical and Training Application
Call for Papers
The understanding of the biology, biomechanics, and human locomotion and the use of this knowledge to improve rehabilitation, prescription of physical activity for health promotion and for sports performance are important for the science, not only for the gait but for every type of movement and exercises.
To be active and to practice exercises for health and quality of life are strong recommendations arising from science research. Though, the individual needs for exercising are far from being fully comprehended. This is an opportunity to put together the knowledge of the different fields to fill this gap, for instance, cortical and orbitofrontal activities affected by exercises and robotic management of walking disturb.
To practice exercises is one of the most valuable tools for health and to improve performance. It is up to science to provide the evidences for good, efficient, and safe practices.
We invite authors to contribute original research articles as well as review articles which are related to the study of the human movement.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Basic physiological and biomechanics studies applied to human rehabilitation and training
- Motion analysis systems evaluation: the systems used to make the motion analysis, their reliability, and applicability in clinical and researches field
- Randomized or controlled clinical trial to observe the effect of the treatment or training in specific group of patients or athletes
Authors can submit their manuscripts via the Manuscript Tracking System at http://mts.hindawi.com/submit/journals/bmri/physiology/mfe/.
|Manuscript Due||Friday, 21 November 2014|
|First Round of Reviews||Friday, 13 February 2015|
|Publication Date||Friday, 10 April 2015|
Lead Guest Editor
- Júlia M. Greve, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- Paulo R. Lucareli, The University Nove de Julho, São Paulo, Brazil
- Angelica C. Alonso, Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- Luis Mochizuki, Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- Chandramouli Krishnan, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
- Richard Baker, University of Salford, Lancashire, UK