- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 518437, 9 pages
Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 5 Reduces HeyA8 Ovarian Cancer Cell Proliferation and Extends Survival in a Murine Tumor Model
1Department of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, Pharmacy South Building, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
2The University of Georgia Medical Partnership, 279 Williams Street, Athens, GA 30602, USA
Received 6 April 2012; Accepted 19 April 2012
Academic Editor: Rolf J. Craven
Copyright © 2012 Molly K. Altman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nariman A. Balenga, William Jester, Meiqi Jiang, Reynold A. Panettieri, and Kirk M. Druey, “Loss of regulator of G protein signaling 5 promotes airway hyperresponsiveness in the absence of allergic inflammation,” Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2014.
- Zumin Xu, Yufang Zuo, Jin Wang, Zhonghua Yu, Fang Peng, Yuanyuan Chen, Yong Dong, Xiao Hu, Qichao Zhou, Honglian Ma, Yong Bao, and Ming Chen, “Overexpression of the regulator of G-protein signaling 5 reduces the survival rate and enhances the radiation response of human lung cancer cells,” Oncology Reports, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 2899–2907, 2015.