- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 678582, 7 pages
Effect of Vitamins A, C, and E Supplementation in the Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome in Albino Rats
1Biochemistry Department, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, PMB 2346, Sokoto, Nigeria
2Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, PMB 2346, Sokoto, Nigeria
Received 6 March 2012; Revised 1 June 2012; Accepted 14 June 2012
Academic Editor: Andrei Surguchov
Copyright © 2012 L. S. Bilbis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Catherine J. Andersen, and Maria Luz Fernandez, “Dietary strategies to reduce metabolic syndrome,” Reviews In Endocrine & Metabolic Disorders, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 241–254, 2013.
- Ademola Ayeleso, Nicole Brooks, and Oluwafemi Oguntibeju, “Modulation of antioxidant status in streptozotocin-induced diabetic male wistar rats following intake of red palm oil and/or rooibos,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 536–544, 2014.