- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 265868, 7 pages
Correlation of Circulating Glucocorticoid-Induced TNFR-Related Protein Ligand Levels with Disease Activity in Patients with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
1Department of Rheumatology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, 300 Guangzhou Road, Nanjing 210029, China
2Department of Respiratory Disease, The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, 300 Guangzhou Road, Nanjing 210029, China
Received 30 September 2012; Accepted 3 November 2012
Academic Editor: Pietro Invernizzi
Copyright © 2012 Lei Gu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Erika Kovács, László Szilágyi, Gábor Koncz, Szabolcs Lányi, and Beáta Ábrahám, “Enhanced In Vitro Refolding of Soluble Human Glucocorticoid-Induced TNF Receptor-Related Ligand,” Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, vol. 170, no. 4, pp. 819–830, 2013.
- Xiaoxia Gan, Xiaoke Feng, Lei Gu, Wenfeng Tan, Xiaoxuan Sun, Chengyin Lv, and Miaojia Zhang, “Correlation of Increased Blood Levels of GITR and GITRL with Disease Severity in Patients with Primary Sjögren’s Syndrome,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.