- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 406927, 5 pages
Asymptomatic Preclinical Rheumatoid Arthritis-Associated Interstitial Lung Disease
1Rheumatology Department of the First Hospital of Xiamen University, Zhen Hai Road No. 55, Xiamen 361003, China
2Pulmonary Department of the First Hospital of Xiamen University, Zhen Hai Road No. 55, Xiamen 361003, China
3Radiology Department of the First Hospital of Xiamen University, Zhen Hai Road No. 55, Xiamen 361003, China
4University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Received 2 May 2013; Revised 29 June 2013; Accepted 11 July 2013
Academic Editor: Guixiu Shi
Copyright © 2013 Juan Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. J. Kim, B. M. Elicker, F. Maldonado et al., “Usual interstitial pneumonia in rheumatoid arthritis-associated interstitial lung disease,” European Respiratory Journal, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1322–1328, 2010.
- E. J. Kim, H. R. Collard, and T. E. King Jr., “Rheumatoid arthritis-associated interstitial lung disease: the relevance of histopathologic and radiographic pattern,” Chest, vol. 136, no. 5, pp. 1397–1405, 2009.
- D. P. Ascherman, “Interstitial lung disease in rheumatoid arthritis,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 363–369, 2010.
- T. Bongartz, C. Nannini, Y. F. Medina-Velasquez et al., “Incidence and mortality of interstitial lung disease in rheumatoid arthritis—a population-based study,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 1583–1591, 2010.
- T. Sawada, S. Inokuma, T. Sato et al., “Leflunomide-induced interstitial lung disease: prevalence and risk factors in Japanese patients with rheumatoid arthritis,” Rheumatology, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 1069–1072, 2009.
- A. Picchianti Diamanti, V. Germano, E. Bizzi, B. Laganà, and A. Migliore, “Interstitial lung disease in rheumatoid arthritis in the era of biologics,” Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 2011, Article ID 931342, 5 pages, 2011.
- B. R. Gochuico, N. A. Avila, C. K. Chow et al., “Progressive preclinical interstitial lung disease in rheumatoid arthritis,” Archives of Internal Medicine, vol. 168, no. 2, pp. 159–166, 2008.
- F. C. Arnett, S. M. Edworthy, D. A. Bloch et al., “The American Rheumatism Association 1987 revised criteria for the classification of rheumatoid arthritis,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 315–324, 1988.
- “Lung function testing: selection of reference values and interpretative strategies,” The American Review of Respiratory Disease, vol. 144, no. 5, pp. 1202–1218, 1991.
- M. J. Hamblin and M. R. Horton, “Rheumatoid arthritis-associated interstitial lung disease: diagnostic dilemma,” Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 2011, Article ID 872120, 12 pages, 2011.
- H. Liote, “Pulmonary manifestation of rheumatoid arthritis,” Revue des Maladies Respiratoires, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 973–988, 2008.
- J. Biederer, A. Schnabel, C. Muhle, W. L. Gross, M. Heller, and M. Reuter, “Correlation between HRCT findings, pulmonary function tests and bronchoalveolar lavage cytology in interstitial lung disease associated with rheumatoid arthritis,” European Radiology, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 272–280, 2004.
- Y. Zou, Y. Li, X. Ding, and Z. Ying, “The clinical significance of HRCT in evaluation of patients with rheumatoid arthritis-associated interstitial lung disease: a report from China,” Rheumatology International, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 669–673, 2010.