- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 171857, 5 pages
The Validity of the WHO-5 as an Early Screening for Apathy in an Elderly Population
1Department of Methodology and Behavioral Sciences, University of Barcelona, SGR 822 Generalitat de Catalunya, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
2Department of Education, Aarhus University, Campus Emdrup, 2400 København, NV, Denmark
3University of Copenhagen, Psychiatric Research Unit, Mental Health Centre North Zealand, Dyrehavevej 48, 3400 Hillerød, Denmark
Received 20 February 2012; Revised 8 May 2012; Accepted 14 June 2012
Academic Editor: Iracema Leroi
Copyright © 2012 Ramona Lucas-Carrasco et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. Bech, “Quality of life as the mental aspect of health in the measurement-based care of neurological patients,” Acta Neuropsychiatrica, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 191–192, 2013.
- Sabina A Antoniu, Alina Puiu, Bogdan Zaharia, and Doina Azoicai, “Health status during hospitalisations for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations: the validity of the Clinical COPD Questionnaire,” Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Najla A. Lakkis, and Dina M. Mahmassani, “Screening instruments for depression in primary care: a concise review for clinicians,” Postgraduate Medicine, vol. 127, no. 1, pp. 99–106, 2014.
- Wai Kwong Tang, Lara Caeiro, Chieh Grace Lau, Huajun Liang, Vincent Mok, Gabor S Ungvari, and Ka Sing Wong, “Apathy and suicide-related ideation 3 months after stroke: a cross-sectional study,” BMC Neurology, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Christian Winther Topp, Soren Dinesen Ostergaard, Susan Sondergaard, and Per Bech, “The WHO-5 Well-Being Index: A Systematic Review of the Literature,” Psychotherapy And Psychosomatics, vol. 84, no. 3, 2015.