- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 412536, 6 pages
Aging and Down Syndrome
1Department of Molecular and Biomedical Pharmacology, Sanders-Brown Center on Aging, University of Kentucky, 800 South Limestone Street, Lexington, KY 40536, USA
2Kennedy Krieger Institute, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 707 N. Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
3Eleanor Roosevelt Institute and the Department of Biological Sciences, University of Denver, 2101 E. Wesley Avenue, Denver, CO 80208, USA
4Department of Pediatrics and Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California-Irvine (UCI), 101 The City Dr. ZC 4482, Orange, CA 92868, USA
Received 15 May 2012; Accepted 15 May 2012
Copyright © 2012 Elizabeth Head et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ana M. Cardenas, Alvaro O. Ardiles, Natalia Barraza, Ximena Baez-Matus, and Pablo Caviedes, “Role of Tau Protein in Neuronal Damage in Alzheimer's Disease and Down Syndrome,” Archives Of Medical Research, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 645–654, 2012.
- Giovanna Cenini, Ada Fiorini, Rukhsana Sultana, Marzia Perluigi, Jian Cai, Jon B. Klein, Elizabeth Head, and D. Allan Butterfield, “An Investigation of the Molecular Mechanisms Engaged Prior and Subsequent to the Development of Alzheimer Disease Neuropathology in Down Syndrome: A Proteomics Approach,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2014.