- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 516283, 6 pages
Changes in the Equilibrium of Standing on One Leg at Various Life Stages
1Department of Neurorehabilitation, Graduate School of Health Science, Kio University, 4-2-2 Umaminaka,
Koryo, Kitakatsuragigun, Nara 635-0832, Japan
2Department of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Health Science, Kio University, 4-2-2 Umaminaka, Koryo, Kitakatsuragigun, Nara 635-0832, Japan
3Department of Physical Therapy, Tosa Rehabilitation College, 2500-2 Otsu-otsu, Kochi 781-5103, Japan
Received 1 February 2012; Revised 4 June 2012; Accepted 20 June 2012
Academic Editor: Fulvio Lauretani
Copyright © 2012 Shu Morioka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dario Riva, Carlo Mamo, Mara Fanì, Patrizia Saccavino, Flavio Rocca, Manuel Momenté, and Marianna Fratta, “Single Stance Stability and Proprioceptive Control in Older Adults Living at Home: Gender and Age Differences,” Journal of Aging Research, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Michihiro Osumi, Seigou Kawami, Hideki Nakano, Makoto Nozaki, Kozo Ueta, and Shu Morioka, “Effect of a plantar perceptual learning task on walking stability in the elderly: a randomized controlled trial,” Clinical Rehabilitation, vol. 27, no. 7, pp. 608–615, 2013.