- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 864516, 6 pages
Association between Physical Functionality and Falls Risk in Community-Living Older Adults
1Faculty of Health, University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
2Faculty of Applied Science, University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
3Centre for Research and Action in Public Health, University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
Received 5 June 2012; Revised 1 November 2012; Accepted 6 November 2012
Academic Editor: Fulvio Lauretani
Copyright © 2012 Disa J. Smee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bethany Simmonds, Kenneth Fox, Mark Davis, Po-Wen Ku, Selena Gray, Melvyn Hillsdon, Debbie Sharp, Afroditi Stathi, Janice Thompson, Joanna Coulson, and Tanya Trayers, “Objectively Assessed Physical Activity and Subsequent Health Service Use of UK Adults Aged 70 and Over: A Four to Five Year Follow Up Study,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014.
- Steven M. Albert, Jennifer King, and Robert M. Keene, “Assessment of an Interactive Voice Response System for Identifying Falls in a Statewide Sample of Older Adults,” Preventive Medicine, 2014.
- Jia Hu, Qinghua Xia, Yu Jiang, Peng Zhou, and Yuhua Li, “Risk factors of indoor fall injuries in community-dwelling older women: A prospective cohort study,” Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 2014.
- Ana Carolina Kanitz, Rodrigo Sudatti Delevatti, Thais Reichert, Giane Veiga Liedtke, Rodrigo Ferrari, Bruna Pereira Almada, Stephanie Santana Pinto, Cristine Lima Alberton, and Luiz Fernando Martins Kruel, “Effects of two deep water training programs on cardiorespiratory and muscular strength responses in older adults,” Experimental Gerontology, 2015.