- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Current Gerontology and Geriatrics Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298012, 4 pages
Active Aging: A Global Goal
1Department of Psychobiology and Health, Autonomous University of Madrid, 28049 Madrid, Spain
2French National Institute of Health and Medical Research, Paris, France
3Sheffield University, South Yorkshire, UK
4International Longevity Center, Brazil
Received 9 December 2012; Accepted 9 December 2012
Copyright © 2013 Rocío Fernández-Ballesteros et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Christa Scheidt-Nave, Timo Hinrichs, Andreas Mergenthaler, Janine Stein, Steffi G. Riedel-Heller, and Eva Grill, “Indicators for Healthy Ageing - A Debate,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 6630–6644, 2013.
- Aske Juul Lassen, and Tiago Moreira, “Unmaking old age: Political and cognitive formats of active ageing,” Journal of Aging Studies, vol. 30, pp. 33–46, 2014.