- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Chemotherapy Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 549170, 5 pages
Induction Chemotherapy in Locally Advanced Pharyngolaryngeal Cancers with Stridor: Is It Feasible and Safe?
1Department of Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai 400012, India
2Department of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai 400012, India
3Department of Radio-Diagnosis, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai 400012, India
Received 1 May 2012; Revised 5 July 2012; Accepted 6 July 2012
Academic Editor: Vassilios A. Georgoulias
Copyright © 2012 Vijay Maruti Patil et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [1 citation]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. Patil, V. Noronha, A. Joshi, Vamshi Muddu Krishna, S. Juvekar, Gauri Pantvaidya, Pankaj Chaturvedi, D. Chaukar, Supreeta Arya, Aswari Patil, B. Bhosale, A. Dongre, A. K. Dcruz, and K. Prabhash, “Is There a Limitation of RECIST Criteria in Prediction of Pathological Response, in Head and Neck Cancers, to Postinduction Chemotherapy?,” ISRN Oncology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.