- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 271504, 13 pages
Lipid Metabolism and Cardiovascular Risk in HIV-1 Infection and HAART: Present and Future Problems
11st Division of Infectious Diseases, “Luigi Sacco” Hospital, Via GB Grassi, 74, 20157 Milan, Italy
2Clinical Pharmacology Unit, “Luigi Sacco” Hospital, 20157 Milan, Italy
Received 28 April 2010; Revised 15 August 2010; Accepted 7 September 2010
Academic Editor: Gloria L. Vega
Copyright © 2010 Sara Melzi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- E. Kelly Hester, “HIV Medications: An Update and Review of Metabolic Complications,” Nutrition in Clinical Practice, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 51–64, 2012.
- Carlos J. Montoya, Edwin A. Higuita, Santiago Estrada, Francisco J. Gutierrez, Pedro Amariles, Newar A. Giraldo, Margarita M. Jimenez, Claudia P. Velasquez, Alba L. Leon, Maria T. Rugeles, and Fabian A. Jaimes, “Randomized clinical trial of lovastatin in HIV-infected, HAART naïve patients (NCT00721305),” Journal of Infection, vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 549–558, 2012.
- Yinzhong Shen, Zhenyan Wang, Li Liu, Renfang Zhang, Yufang Zheng, and Hongzhou Lu, “Prevalence of hyperglycemia among adults with newly diagnosed HIV/AIDS in C hina,” Bmc Infectious Diseases, vol. 13, 2013.
- Himanshu Garg, Anjali Joshi, and Debabrata Mukherjee, “Cardiovascular complications of HIV infection and treatment,” Cardiovascular and Hematological Agents in Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 58–66, 2013.