- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 383281, 11 pages
Randomized Trial of a Pharmacist-Delivered Intervention for Improving Lipid-Lowering Medication Adherence among Patients with Coronary Heart Disease
1Division of Preventive and Behavioral Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
2Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01655, USA
3Global Medical Affairs, Genzyme, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Received 23 March 2010; Accepted 21 June 2010
Academic Editor: Serena Tonstad
Copyright © 2010 Yunsheng Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bianca Beloin-Jubinville, Thomas Joly-Mischlich, Emilie Dufort Rouleau, Pascale Noiseux, Lucie Blais, Amelie Forget, and Marie-France Beauchesne, “Does Hospitalization Influence Patients' Medication Adherence and Community Pharmacists' Interventions?,” Annals of Pharmacotherapy, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 1143–1152, 2013.
- Sarah M. Dennis, Mark Harris, Jane Lloyd, Gawaine Powell Davies, Nighat Faruqi, and Nicholas Zwar, “Do people with existing chronic conditions benefit from telephone coaching? A rapid review,” Australian Health Review, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 381–388, 2013.
- Ahmed Kotb, Shuching Hsieh, and George A. Wells, “The Effect of Telephone Support Interventions on Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Patient Outcomes during Cardiac Rehabilitation: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014.
- Souhiela Fakih, Jennifer L. Marriott, and Safeera Y. Hussainy, “A national mailed survey exploring weight management services across Australian community pharmacies,” Australian Journal of Primary Health, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 197, 2015.
- Hong Chang, Qiyan Wang, Tianjiao Shi, Kuiyuan Huo, Chun Li, Qian Zhang, Guoli Wang, Yuanyuan Wang, Binghua Tang, Wei Wang, and Yong Wang, “Effect of DanQi Pill on PPARα, lipid disorders and arachidonic acid pathway in rat model of coronary heart disease,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.