- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 723289, 9 pages
Alternative Perspectives: How Chinese Medicine Understands Hypercholesterolemia
1Department of Medicine, Monash University, Prahran, VIC 3800, Australia
2Faculty of Health, Engineering & Science, Victoria University, P.O. Box 14428, Melbourne, St Albans, VIC 8001, Australia
Received 17 March 2010; Revised 29 May 2010; Accepted 9 June 2010
Academic Editor: Jan Wouter Jukema
Copyright © 2010 Kylie A. O'Brien. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weidong Xie, Yunan Zhao, and Lijun Du, “Emerging approaches of traditional Chinese medicine formulas for the treatm ent of hyperlipidemia,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 345–367, 2012.
- Hui Dong, Yan Zhao, Li Zhao, and Fuer Lu, “The Effects of Berberine on Blood Lipids: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials,” Planta Medica, vol. 79, no. 6, pp. 437–446, 2013.
- Guy-Armel Bounda, Wang Zhou, Dan-dan Wang, and Feng Yu, “ Rhein Elicits In Vitro Cytotoxicity in Primary Human Liver HL-7702 Cells by Inducing Apoptosis through Mitochondria-Mediated Pathway ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–19, 2015.