- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 824813, 4 pages
Influence of Soy Lecithin Administration on Hypercholesterolemia
1Department of Pharmacy, Camilo Castelo Branco University, Rua Carolina Fonseca 584-Itaquera, 08230-030 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Department of Pharmacy, Santo Amaro University, R Isabel Schmidt 339, 04743-030 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
3Health and Biological Sciences Department, Mackenzie Presbiterian University, Rua da Consolação 896, Campus São Paulo, 01302-907 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
4Department of Clinical Pathology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, State University of Campinas (FCM-Unicamp), Rua Tessália Vieira de Camargo 126, Campinas-São Paulo, P.O. Box 6111, 13083-970 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Received 24 July 2009; Accepted 4 October 2009
Academic Editor: W. Gibson Wood
Copyright © 2010 Amouni Mohamed Mourad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paolo Meoni, Patrizia Restani, and Dalu T. Mancama, “Review of existing experimental approaches for the clinical evaluation of the benefits of plant food supplements on cardiovascular function,” Food & Function, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 856, 2013.
- Tian-Xing Liu, Hai-Tao Niu, and Shu-Yang Zhang, “Intestinal Microbiota Metabolism and Atherosclerosis,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 128, no. 20, pp. 2805–2811, 2015.