- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 306278, 10 pages
The Effects of Very-Low-Calorie Diets on HDL: A Review
Centre for Obesity Research and Epidemiology, Robert Gordon University, St. Andrew Street, Aberdeen AB24 3LR, UK
Received 30 August 2010; Accepted 25 November 2010
Academic Editor: Andrew Brown
Copyright © 2011 Catherine Rolland and Iain Broom. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Y. Mulholland, E. Nicokavoura, J. Broom, and C. Rolland, “Very-low-energy diets and morbidity: a systematic review of longer-term evidence,” British Journal of Nutrition, vol. 108, no. 05, pp. 832–851, 2012.
- Kelly H. Webber, and Stephanie A. Rose, “A Pilot Internet-Based Behavioral Weight Loss Intervention with or without Commercially Available Portion-Controlled Foods,” Obesity, 2013.