- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 314234, 3 pages
Prevalence of Dyslipidemia in Patients Receiving Health Checkups: A Hospital-Based Study
1School of Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 40447, Taiwan
2Department of Family Medicine, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 40447, Taiwan
Received 6 June 2011; Accepted 21 August 2011
Academic Editor: Jean Davignon
Copyright © 2011 Kao-Chi Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “Third report of the National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) expert panel on detection, evaluation, and treatment of high blood cholesterol in adults (adult treatment panel III) final report,” Circulation, vol. 106, pp. 3143–3421, 2002.
- S. M. Grundy, J. I. Cleeman, S. R. Daniels et al., “Diagnosis and management of the metabolic syndrome: an American Heart Association/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute scientific statement,” Circulation, vol. 112, no. 17, pp. 2735–2752, 2005.
- “Department of Health, Taiwan: main causes of death in 2010,” 2011, http://www.doh.gov.tw/ufile/doc/99%e6%ad%bb%e5%9b%a0%e7%b0%a1%e5%a0%b1(%e5%88%97%e5%8d%b0%e7%89%88)1000615.pdf.
- G. Assmann, H. Schulte, and A. von Eckardstein, “Hypertriglyceridemia and elevated lipoprotein(a) are risk factors for major coronary events in middle-aged men,” American Journal of Cardiology, vol. 77, no. 14, pp. 1179–1184, 1996.
- K. Tziomalos, V. G. Athyros, A. Karagiannis, and D. P. Mikhailidis, “Dyslipidemia as a risk factor for ischemic stroke,” Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 9, no. 14, pp. 1291–1297, 2009.
- A. Patel, “Cholesterol, coronary heart disease, and stroke in the Asia Pacific region,” International Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 563–572, 2003.