- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 687939, 11 pages
Modulators of Protein Kinase C Affect SR-BI-Dependent HDL Lipid Uptake in Transfected HepG2 Cells
Atherothrombosis Research Group, Department of Biochemistry and Biomedical Sciences, Thrombosis and Atherosclerosis Research Institute, Hamilton Health Sciences, McMaster University, 1200 Main St. W. Hamilton, ON, L8N 3Z5, Canada
Received 30 August 2010; Accepted 2 December 2010
Academic Editor: M. Jauhiainen
Copyright © 2011 Rachelle Brunet et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrea Leiva, Hugo Verdejo, Maria Luisa Benitez, Alvaro Martinez, Dolores Busso, and Attilio Rigotti, “Mechanisms regulating hepatic SR-BI expression and their impact on HDL meta bolism,” Atherosclerosis, vol. 217, no. 2, pp. 299–307, 2011.
- Hao Han, Peng Xin, Lina Zhao, Jian Xu, Yun Xia, Xuefeng Yang, Xiufa Sun, and Liping Hao, “Excess Iodine and High-Fat Diet Combination Modulates Lipid Profile, Thyroi d Hormone, and Hepatic LDLr Expression Values in Mice,” Biological Trace Element Research, vol. 147, no. 1-3, pp. 233–239, 2012.
- Peng Xin, Hao Han, Danhong Gao, Wei Cui, Xuefeng Yang, Chenjiang Ying, Xiufa Sun, and Liping Hao, “Alleviative effects of resveratrol on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease are associated with up regulation of hepatic low density lipoprotein receptor a nd scavenger receptor class B type I gene expressions in rats,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, vol. 52, pp. 12–18, 2013.
- Esin Eren, Necat Yilmaz, and Ozgur Aydin, “Functionally Defective High-Density Lipoprotein and Paraoxonase: A Couple for Endothelial Dysfunction in Atherosclerosis,” Cholesterol, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.