- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 781643, 15 pages
Comparative Structures and Evolution of Vertebrate Carboxyl Ester Lipase (CEL) Genes and Proteins with a Major Role in Reverse Cholesterol Transport
1Department of Genetics, Texas Biomedical Research Institute, San Antonio, TX 78245-0549, USA
2Southwest National Primate Research Center, Texas Biomedical Research Institute, San Antonio, TX 78245-0549, USA
3School of Biomolecular and Physical Sciences, Griffith University, Nathan, QLD 4111, Australia
Received 25 June 2011; Accepted 30 August 2011
Academic Editor: Akihiro Inazu
Copyright © 2011 Roger S. Holmes and Laura A. Cox. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G. Zhang, C. Cowled, Z. Shi, Z. Huang, K. A. Bishop-Lilly, X. Fang, J. W. Wynne, Z. Xiong, M. L. Baker, W. Zhao, M. Tachedjian, Y. Zhu, P. Zhou, X. Jiang, J. Ng, L. Yang, L. Wu, J. Xiao, Y. Feng, Y. Chen, X. Sun, Y. Zhang, G. A. Marsh, G. Crameri, C. C. Broder, K. G. Frey, L.-F. Wang, and J. Wang, “Comparative Analysis of Bat Genomes Provides Insight into the Evolution of Flight and Immunity,” Science, vol. 339, no. 6118, pp. 456–460, 2012.
- Helge Raeder, Mette Vesterhus, Abdelfattah El Ouaamari, Joao A. Paulo, Fiona E. McAllister, Chong Wee Liew, Jiang Hu, Dan Kawamori, Anders Molven, Steven P. Gygi, Pal R. Njolstad, C. Ronald Kahn, and Rohit N. Kulkarni, “Absence of Diabetes and Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction in a Transgenic Model of Carboxyl-Ester Lipase-MODY (Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young),” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 4, 2013.
- Pawel Burchardt, Jakub Zurawski, Bartosz Zuchowski, Tomasz Kubacki, Dawid Murawa, Krzysztof Wiktorowicz, and Henryk Wysocki, “Low-density lipoprotein, its susceptibility to oxidation and the role of lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A(2) and carboxyl ester lipase lipases in atherosclerotic plaque formation,” Archives Of Medical Science, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 151–158, 2013.
- Ryan D. Jones, Anna M. Taylor, Ernest Y. Tong, and Joyce J. Repa, “Carboxylesterases Are Uniquely Expressed among Tissues and Regulated by Nuclear Hormone Receptors in the Mouse,” Drug Metabolism And Disposition, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 40–49, 2013.
- Laura Benedito-Palos, Gabriel Ballester-Lozano, and Jaume Pérez-Sánchez, “Wide-gene expression analysis of lipid-relevant genes in nutritionally challenged gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata),” Gene, 2014.