- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 851750, 7 pages
Dietary, Anthropometric, and Biochemical Determinants of Plasma High-Density Lipoprotein-Cholesterol in Free-Living Adults
1Department of Public Health, CeMENutri—Centre for Physical and Nutritional Metabolism, Sao Paulo State University (UNESP), District of Rubião Junior s/no, 18618-970 Botucatu, SP, Brazil
2Department of Pathology, Sao Paulo State University (UNESP), District of Rubião Junior s/no, 18618-900 Botucatu, SP, Brazil
3Department of Statistics, Sao Paulo State University (UNESP), District of Rubião Junior s/no, 18618-900 Botucatu, SP, Brazil
Received 31 August 2010; Revised 9 October 2010; Accepted 15 November 2010
Academic Editor: Dmitri Sviridov
Copyright © 2011 Erick Prado de Oliveira et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mauro Massao Takahashi, Erick Prado de Oliveira, Ana Lygia Rochitti de Carvalho, Lidiane Affonso de Souza Dantas, Franz Homero Paganini Burini, Katia Cristina Portero-McLellan, and Roberto Carlos Burini, “Metabolic syndrome and dietary components are associated with coronary artery disease risk score in free-living adults: a cross-sectional study,” Diabetology & Metabolic Syndrome, vol. 3, 2011.
- Gabriela T. D. Sousa, Fabio S. Lira, Jose C. Rosa, Erick P. de Oliveira, Lila M. Oyama, Ronaldo V. Santos, and Gustavo D. Pimentel, “Dietary whey protein lessens several risk factors for metabolic diseases: a review,” Lipids In Health And Disease, vol. 11, 2012.
- Erick Prado de Oliveira, and Roberto Carlos Burini, “High plasma uric acid concentration: causes and consequences,” Diabetology & Metabolic Syndrome, vol. 4, 2012.
- Marina Nicola, Karina Fernandes de Camargo, Gabriela Kaiser Fullin Castanho, Erick Prado de Oliveira, Roberto Carlos Burini, and Katia Cristina Portero-McLellan, “Dietary Variety is a Protective Factor for Elevated Systolic Blood Pressure,” Arquivos Brasileiros De Cardiologia, vol. 98, no. 4, pp. 338–343, 2012.
- Erick Prado de Oliveira, Katia Cristina Portero McLellan, Liciana Vaz de Arruda Silveira, and Roberto Carlos Burini, “Dietary factors associated with metabolic syndrome in Brazilian adults,” Nutrition Journal, vol. 11, 2012.
- Ana Elisa Madalena Rinaldi, Erick Prado De Oliveira, Fernando Moreto, Gleice Fernanda Costa Pinto Gabriel, José Eduardo Corrente, and Roberto Carlos Burini, “Dietary intake and blood lipid profile in overweight and obese schoolchildren,” BMC Research Notes, vol. 5, 2012.
- Erick Prado de Oliveira, Fernando Moreto, Liciana Vaz de Arruda Silveira, and Roberto Carlos Burini, “Dietary, anthropometric, and biochemical determinants of uric acid in free-living adults,” Nutrition Journal, vol. 12, 2013.