- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 367898, 9 pages
Traditional Dietary Recommendations for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Do They Meet the Needs of Our Patients?
Prevention First, 65385 Ruedesheim, Germany
Received 1 November 2011; Revised 31 December 2011; Accepted 8 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jeffrey Cohn
Copyright © 2012 Johannes Scholl. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andreu Nubiola, and Imma Remolins, “Hypoglucidic diet in the treatment of type 2 diabetes,” Avances en Diabetologia, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 131–135, 2012.
- R. Ortiz-Moncada, A. I. Norte Navarro, A. Zaragoza Marti, J. Fernandez Saez, and Ma. C. Davo Blanes, “Do The Spanish University Students Follow Mediterranean Dietary Patterns?,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1952–1959, 2012.
- Joan Anne Vaccaro, and Fatma G. Huffman, “Relationship of Lifestyle Medical Advice and Non-HDL Cholesterol Control of a Nationally Representative US Sample with Hypercholesterolemia by Race/Ethnicity,” Cholesterol, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Erica Callahan, “Changes in weight loss and lipid profiles after a dietary purification program: a prospective case series,” Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 30–38, 2013.
- Maya Joray, Michèle Leuenberger, and Zeno Stanga, “Sausage or carrot-spoilt for choice,” Therapeutische Umschau, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 103–108, 2013.
- Wiktor B. Szostak, Barbara Cybulska, Longina Kłosiewicz-Latoszek, and Dorota Szostak-Wegierek, “Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease and other chronic noncommunicable diseases in the centre of attention of the United Nations: Special importance of a prudent diet,” Kardiologia Polska, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 321–324, 2013.
- Andreu Nubiola, Marga Ferrer, and Imma Remolins, “La asociación de hiperinsulinemia con riesgo cardiovascular y cáncer plantea nuevos retos en el abordaje del paciente con diabetes tipo 2, insulinorresistente,” Hipertensión y Riesgo Vascular, 2014.
- Miguel Ruiz-Canela, and Miguel A. Mart^|^iacute;nez-Gonz^|^aacute;lez, “Lifestyle and Dietary Risk Factors for Peripheral Artery Disease,” Circulation Journal, 2014.