- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 367898, 9 pages
Traditional Dietary Recommendations for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Do They Meet the Needs of Our Patients?
Prevention First, 65385 Ruedesheim, Germany
Received 1 November 2011; Revised 31 December 2011; Accepted 8 January 2012
Academic Editor: Jeffrey Cohn
Copyright © 2012 Johannes Scholl. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Ortiz-Moncada, A. I. Norte Navarro, A. Zaragoza Marti, J. Fernandez Saez, and Ma. C. Davo Blanes, “Do The Spanish University Students Follow Mediterranean Dietary Patterns?,” Nutricion Hospitalaria, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1952–1959, 2012.
- Joan Anne Vaccaro, and Fatma G. Huffman, “Relationship of Lifestyle Medical Advice and Non-HDL Cholesterol Control of a Nationally Representative US Sample with Hypercholesterolemia by Race/Ethnicity,” Cholesterol, vol. 2012, pp. 1–7, 2012.
- Erica Callahan, “Changes in weight loss and lipid profiles after a dietary purification program: a prospective case series,” Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 30–38, 2013.