- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 374168, 2 pages
Pediatric Metabolic Syndrome: From Prevention to Treatment
1Pediatrics Department, Child Growth and Development Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 81676-36954 Isfahan, Iran
2Environmental Engineering Department, Environment Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
3Preventive Cardiology Department, Children’s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
4Arteriosklerose-Präventions-Institut, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
5Clinical Biochemistry, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
6Cardiology Department, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Istanbul, Turkey
7Nemours Cardiac Center, Alfred I. DuPont Children’s Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University, Wilmington, DE, USA
Received 8 October 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Copyright © 2012 Roya Kelishadi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alice Monzani, Anna Rapa, Nicola Fuiano, Giuliana Diddi, Flavia Prodam, Simonetta Bellone, and Gianni Bona, “Metabolic syndrome is strictly associated with parental obesity beginning from childhood,” Clinical Endocrinology, 2013.
- Roya Kelishadi, and Parinaz Poursafa, “A Review on the Genetic, Environmental, and Lifestyle Aspects of the Early-Life Origins of Cardiovascular Disease,” Current Problems in Pediatric and Adolescent Health Care, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 54–72, 2014.