- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 564705, 5 pages
Ezetimibe and Simvastatin Reduce Cholesterol Levels in Zebrafish Larvae Fed a High-Cholesterol Diet
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Received 13 February 2012; Accepted 28 March 2012
Academic Editor: Jeffrey Cohn
Copyright © 2012 Ji Sun Baek et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Longhou Fang, and Yury I. Miller, “Emerging applications for zebrafish as a model organism to study oxidative mechanisms and their roles in inflammation and vascular accumulation of oxidized lipids,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 1411–1420, 2012.
- Derek L. Stemple, and Ines Barroso, “The emerging use of zebrafish to model metabolic disease,” Disease Models & Mechanisms, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 1080–1088, 2013.
- Longhou Fang, Chao Liu, and Yury I. Miller, “Zebrafish models of dyslipidemia: relevance to atherosclerosis and angiogenesis,” Translational Research, 2013.
- Xinchun Zheng, Wencong Dai, Xiaohui Chen, Kunyuan Wang, Wenqing Zhang, Li Liu, and Jinlin Hou, “Caffeine reduces hepatic lipid accumulation through regulation of lipogenesis and ER stress in zebrafish larvae,” Journal Of Biomedical Science, vol. 22, 2015.
- Wencong Dai, Kunyuan Wang, Xinchun Zheng, Xiaohui Chen, Wenqing Zhang, Yiyue Zhang, Jinlin Hou, and Li Liu, “High fat plus high cholesterol diet lead to hepatic steatosis in zebrafish larvae: a novel model for screening anti-hepatic steatosis drugs,” Nutrition & Metabolism, vol. 12, 2015.
- Sang Joon Lee, Woorak Choi, Eunseok Seo, and Eunseop Yeom, “Association of Early Atherosclerosis with Vascular Wall Shear Stress in Hypercholesterolemic Zebrafish,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 11, 2015.
- Sai-Wang Seto, Hosen Kiat, Simon M.Y. Lee, Alan Bensoussan, Yu-Ting Sun, Maggie P.M. Hoi, and Dennis Chang, “Zebrafish models of cardiovascular diseases and their applications in herbal medicine research,” European Journal of Pharmacology, 2015.