- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 571846, 12 pages
Immune Response to Lipoproteins in Atherosclerosis
1Department of Molecular Immunology, Thrombosis Research Institute, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital, 258/A, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Bangalore 560099, India
2Scientific Chairman, Thrombosis Research Institute, London, UK
Received 4 June 2012; Accepted 24 July 2012
Academic Editor: Michael Ibrahim
Copyright © 2012 Sonia Samson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Heike Zeitler, and Gudrun Ulrich-Merzenich, “The lectin-like oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor-1 as therapeutic target for atherosclerosis, inflammatory conditions and longevity,” Expert Opinion On Therapeutic Targets, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 905–919, 2013.
- Carmine Finelli, Antonella Scalera, and Giovanni Tarantino, “Liver-spleen axis: Intersection between immunity, infections and metabolism,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 23, pp. 3534–3542, 2013.
- Nadimuthu Vinayagamoorthy, Hae-Jin Hu, Seon-Hee Yim, Seung-Hyun Jung, Jaeseong Jo, and Sun Ha Jee, “New Variants Including ARG1 Polymorphisms Associated with C-Reactive Protein Levels Identified by Genome-Wide Association and Pathway Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Mukesh K. Jain, Panjamaporn Sangwung, and Anne Hamik, “Regulation of an Inflammatory Disease Kruppel-Like Factors and Atherosclerosis,” Arteriosclerosis Thrombosis and Vascular Biology, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 499–508, 2014.
- Marta Masztalewicz, Przemyslaw Nowacki, Dariusz Kotlega, Anna Bajer-Czajkowska, and Hanna Drechsler, “Anti-oxLDL antibodies are clinically insignificant for stroke patients,” Neurological Research, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 86–91, 2014.
- Eliana C. Portilla, Wilson Muñoz, and Carlos H. Sierra, “Mecanismos celulares y moleculares de la aterotrombosis,” Revista Colombiana de Cardiología, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 35–43, 2014.